Thai massage is invigorating and stimulating, leaving you feeling less tense and with more energy. Discover a traditional Thai massage to open blocked energy pathways, leaving you feeling blissfully lighter and re-energised.
Thai massage is normally performed on the floor usually fully clothed which allows for ease of specific movements to be carried out, using a combination of pressure with palms, thumbs, fingers, elbows and feet, and additional stretching movements these have a releasing effect on the body in the same way as some Yoga postures do. These movements are usually repeated several times in varying levels of pressure or action to release energy blocks and tension in your body. As the therapist moves around the body it is done in a calm and methodical way which induces a meditative quality to the treatment and covers the whole body with the recipient lying on the back, side, front and sitting positions.
Thai massage is invigorating and stimulating, leaving you feeling less tense and with more energy. Your body is sometimes supported throughout your treatment with pillows. This is your time so each treatment is tailored to suit your needs.
Treatments on offer
Traditional Thai Massage - Discover a traditional Thai massage to open blocked energy pathways, leaving you feeling blissfully lighter and re-energised.
Benefits of Thai Massage
· Releases tension from the body inducing deep rest and wellbeing.
· Increases flexibility, mobility and range of movement throughout the body.
· Reduces anxiety and stress; increases energy levels and vitality; and increases blood circulation, lymphatic drainage and the immune system.
· Boost energy; through the range of acupressure points, motion and massage combined.
· Relieves specific energy channels, improves the flow for individual issues or concerns.
Head, neck & shoulder massage.
Full body massage
Full body massage & Thai yoga stretches
Full body massage
Includes a short foot spa
Includes a short foot spa & Thai yoga stretches